22 May 2010 | 13 comments | Sibaho Way

The premiere provider for the potent antioxidant

I've been thinking a lot about aging recently. I mean, how can I see when I'm 30? Or 40? I certainly do not want to look frightening. And on top of that, I certainly do not want to feel awful good.

There has been much talk about anti aging products out there. After doing several projects at earlier ages, I've come to know that involves destroying human life in the human body cells by free radicals. Damage to cells can be reduced, however, through the use of antioxidant agents such as glutathione.

What some people may not know is that antioxidant can be found as easily as a penny stock! Things like fruit, tea and other foods loaded with antioxidants. Another source, if you're looking to "improve" your body's anti-aging action, was to get an artificial antioxidant supplements.

I came across a company called Oxis (http://www.oxis.com) that specializes in anti-aging, antioxidant products. According to their site:
Oxidative Stress Promotes Technology Oxis International, Inc. (OTCBB: Oxis) is the premier provider for a powerful antioxidant, Ergothioneine and through their patented manufacturing process of synthetic is still the only significant commercial source in the world of pure l-ergothioneine.
Hey, it's worth trying, right? I mean, not all of us can look like After School’s Kahi at 30, but we sure can try for that, right?

http://www.oxis.com

Related Post



13comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentar yang wajar ya kawan :)

Supporting Websites